Highly collimated Solar Simulator
Highly collimated Solar Simulator is designed for evaluating CPV module requiring highly collimated light close to sunlight. The irradiation area and parallelism of the equipment are manufactured according to your request.
- It can be manufactured within ± 0.5 to 1 degree of high collimation.
(Parallelism of the standard type is ± 1.5 ° to ± 3.5 °)
- All light within the wavelength range from 350 nm to 1100 nm is collimated
within ± 1 °. There is almost no variation in light parallelism depending on the wavelength.
- Performance is Class AAA or more (same as standard type)
- Adjusting the optical axis when replacing the lamp can be
done easily and safely without turning on the lamp.
- With the use of the condenser lens unit, it is possible to use a
high parallel type 1 SUN solar simulator and a concentrating solar simulator in a single unit
JIS standard（JIS C8912,C8933）
|JIS standard||Class A||Class B||Class C|
|Non-unifomity of irradiance||±2％ within||±3％ within||±10％ within|
|Temporal Instability||±1％ within||±3％ within||±10％ within|
- JIS C8912：結晶系太陽電池測定用ソーラシミュレータ
- JIS C8933：アモルファス太陽電池測定用ソーラシミュレータ