Pulse type solar simulator for solar module evaluation
As a module tester of solar cell module production line. Module evaluation device optimized for production line with energy saving, long running life, low running cost, good maintainability. Jointly developed product with National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology.
- Considering the electrical and optical responsiveness of the solar module,we extended the light emission pulse width
- Pulse width: 100msec
- Light waveform: Quasi-trapezoidal waveform
- Repeatable light emission interval (within several seconds)
- Charging time: Min. 15sec
- Achieve both high speed sweep speed and high accuracy
- I / V measurement · Normal mode
- Up to 1,000 points can be measured (1 pulse: 100msec)
- The number of measurement points can be set arbitrarily.
- Precision mode (1 point measured with 1 pulse)
- Light source unit that can be optimized for characteristics of target measurement item
- The spectral distribution of the irradiation light can be optimized according to the spectral sensitivity characteristics of the solar module.
- It is the light source part most suitable for the production line,and it also supports large area modules
- Effective irradiation area: 1m x 1.9m, 1.2m x 1.9m, 1.4m x 1.9m (Standard type)
- We can produce 2m to 10m in longtitudinal.
- It has an appearance and structure easy to incorporate into theproduction line (power supply section is separate)
- 2,600 (L) x 1,500 (W) x 1,000 (H), 1200 kg (standard type · light source part)
- Device performance
- In accordance with JIS C 8912, C 8933, IEC / EN.60904 – 9, ASTM – E 927 standard, class AAA (Class AAA)
- Spectral match : A
- Light temporal instability :A
- Non-uniformity of irradiance: A
- JIS C 8912: Solar simulator for measuring crystalline solar cells
- JIS C 8933: Solar simulator for amorphous solar cell measurement
- Long life lamp
- over 1,000,000 pulses
- Lamp replacement is excellent in maintainability and has high light reproducibility. Low running cost.